Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
(→Video - Movies / TV)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
# [[Audio - Music / Streams]]
# [[Audio - Music / Streams]]
== Books ==
== Books ==
Revision as of 00:02, 2 May 2019
- 1 How to access the Deepweb
- 2 Categories
- 3 Books
- 4 ADULT
- 5 Hidden Services - Other Protocols
- 6 P2P FileSharing
- 7 SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- 8 Dead Hidden Services
How to access the Deepweb
To access Deepweb sites, install TOR Browser
- For more info, see the guide on the official Tor website: https://www.torproject.org/docs/verifying-signatures.html.en
- Introduction Points
- Financial Services
- Drug Marketplaces
- Commercial Services
- Anonymity & Security
- Hosting / Web / File / Image
- Blogs / Essays / Wikis
- Email / Messaging
- Forums / Boards / Chans
- Political Advocacy
- Audio - Music / Streams
- Bible4u - A free Bible translations for You available to read and free download.
- Example rendezvous points page - Thomas Paine's Common Sense and The Federalist papers
- Traum library mirror - 60GB of Russian and English books. A mirror of the latest Traum ISO. Covers, search and downloads in FB2, HTML and plain TXT
- ParaZite - Collection of forbidden files and howto's (pdf, txt, etc.).
- Imperial Library of Trantor - A library that offers over 50,000 free ebooks.
- Jotunbane's Reading Club "All your ebooks are belong to us!"
- Liberated Books and Papers A small collection of hard to find books.
- The Last of PAPYREFB2 A collection of mostly Spanish books.
- Paul Dreyer's eBook Library - DRM-Free Growing eBook Library, mostly in ePub format [▾ DOWN 4-2-15 ]
- The Tor Library - 47 GB. pdf, chm, djvu. Design by Russebertene. [▾ DOWN 4-2-15 ]
- Clockwise Library A collection of art and science books. [▾ DOWN ]
- DarkScandals Site with real rape, blackmail and forced videos (Pack 9 is out since May 29, 2018). [▲ UP 2018-05-30 ]
- Pink Meth archive One of the archives of the now defunct Pink Meth site, amateur pictures with names.[▾ DOWN 2018-05-30 ]
- FHT - The Best Place on DarkNet.
- Journal d'un déviant - eBook PDF - Le parcours atypique d’un pédophile, hébéphile, exhibitionniste, voyeur et violeur qui dévoile comment il a procédé pour atteindre son ultime objectif : Avoir des rapports sexuels avec des enfants et/ou des adolescents sans finir en prison.
- African Sex Fantasies - Black Girls - Pictures and Videos of Black Nigger Girls [▲ UP 2018-05-30 ]
- Hijab FUCK Girls - Hacked and exposed young muslim girls. [Likely SCAM][▾ DOWN 2018-05-30 ]
- Youngest Girls - Teen Videos Porn Pictures. [Likely SCAM][▲ UP 2018-05-30 ]
Hidden Services - Other Protocols
Volunteers last verified that all services in this section were up, or marked as DOWN, on: 2011-06-08
For configuration and service/uptime testing, all services in this section MUST list the active port in their address. Exception: HTTP on 80, HTTPS on 443.
For help with configuration, see the TorifyHOWTO and End-to-end connectivity issues.
Running P2P protocols within Tor requires OnionCat. Therefore, see the OnionCat section for those P2P services.
IMPORTANT: It is possible to use Tor for P2P. However, if you do, the right thing must also be done by giving back the bandwidth used. Otherwise, if this is not done, Tor will be crushed taking everyone along with it.
- Sea Kitten Palace - Torrent site and tracker for extreme content (real gore, animal torture, shockumentaries/mondo cinema, and Disney movies)
- The Pirate Bay - The Pirate Bay.
Chat centric services
Some people and their usual server hangouts may be found in the Contact Directory.
Below is a list of DEAD irc servers from Anonet:
- running on: (various).oftc.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697
- OZIRC - OZ IRC server ircirchzmrbtfuxz.onion
- Federation: OnionNet - IRC network comprised of:
- OpenSource, info - Drug chat
- Dark Tunnel Irc2p gateway - Gateway to the Irc2p IRC network on I2P.
- running on: unknown, ports:: plaintext: 6668, ssl: none
- Chi's Tunnel to Irc2p - New Gateway to the Irc2p IRC network (old one was down)
- WANNABE: Federation OnionNet :
- New Ngircd - Yep this is a new ircd in OnionLands looking for peering in OnionNet
- freenode IRC - freenode IRC server
- running on: (various).freenode.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697/7070
- running on: kropotkin.computersforpeace.net, ports:: plaintext: none ssl: 6697
- running on: unknown, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 9999
- running on: lechuck.darmstadt.ccc.de, ports:: plaintext: none ssl: 6697
- running on: unknown, ports:: ssl: 6697
- Anonimowy IRC - Anonimowy IRC (Polish anonymous IRC server)
- running on: unknown, ports:: plaintext: 6667, ssl: 6697
- running on: unknown, ports:: plaintext: 6667, ssl: 6697
- Team Mondial IRC - Port: 6667 SSL: 6697 == New onion anonymous webmail service (URSSMail) / Escrow Expertz
- KeratNet - Kerat - Ports 6667, ssl:6697
- fxb4654tpptq255w.onion:706 - SILCroad, public server. [discuss/support]
- <protect>Silkroad 2.0 - The new silkroad. Biggest marketplace for drugs on the Darknet. (Bitcoin)</protect>
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10000 - KISS.onion - Keep It Simple and Safe - ditch the web browser, use SILC to communicate securely (using Pidgin with OTR)
XMPP (formerly Jabber)
- xmpp:tortureregex47xf.onion:5222 - Public XMPP with MUC (multi user chat) enabled. No Child Porn and racism here, any breach will result in a ban. Maintained by Creative Hack
- xmpp:okj7xc6j2szr2y75.onion:5222 - xmpp:jabber.ccc.de:5222 as a hidden service
- xmpp:zabgvgjcpjllyhho.onion:5222 - instant messager for Liberty's Hackers - chat room for Liberty's Hackers and french users - chat room for international sharing - Create your own public or private MUC - federation onion activated - No CP and no Racism please - web clients : http://zabgvgjcpjllyhho.onion:5281/candy http://libertyy56ecbupa.onion/im/jappix/
- xmpp:cyjabr4pfzupo7pg.onion:5222 - CYRUSERV Community Jabber, a public server ran by CYRUSERV.
Humans are listed in the above contact directory. Bots are listed below.
- 7oj5u53estwg2pvu.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #2nd, by ACS.
- gfxvz7ff3bzrtmu4.onion:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #1st, by ACS.
SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
These SFTP clients work with Tor: WinScp, FileZilla. Set proxy to SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 9150 (Windows,Mac) or 9050 (Linux). Encrypt your sensitive files using GnuPG before uploading them to any server.
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10001 - KISS.onion - SFTP file exchange service (username "sftp.anon", password "anon")
- fd87:d87e:eb43:f683:64ac:73f9:61ac:9a00 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- a5ccbdkubbr2jlcp.onion:8060 - mail.onion.aio
- fd87:d87e:eb43:0744:208d:5408:63a4:ac4f - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- ce2irrcozpei33e6.onion:8060 - bank-killah
- fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- [fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e]:8333 - Bitcoin Seed Node
- taswebqlseworuhc.onion:8060 - TasWeb - DOWN 2011-09-08
- fd87:d87e:eb43:9825:6206:0b91:2ce8:d0e2 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- vso3r6cmjoomhhgg.onion:8060 - echelon
- fd87:d87e:eb43:ac9d:b8f8:4c4b:9cc3:9cc6 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
Dead Hidden Services
Do not simply remove services that appear to be offline from the above list! Services can go down temporarily, so we keep track of when they do and maintain a list of dead hidden services.
- In addition to an onion simply being gone (Tor cannot resolve the onion), sites that display 404 (and use a known onion/URL based hosting service) are the only other thing that is considered truly DOWN. Presumably the account is gone.
- If a service has been down for a while, tag it with ' - DOWN YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went down).
- If a tagged service on the above list of live hidden services has come back up, remove the DOWN tag.
- If a tagged service is still down after a month, please move it (along with the DOWN tag) to the list of dead hidden services.
- The general idea of the remaining four service states below is that, if the Hidden Service Descriptor is available, and something is responding behind it... the service is considered up, and we track that fact on the Main Page. If any of these subsequently go offline, append the DOWN tag and handle as above.
- Hello world's / statements, minimal sites, services with low user activity, etc (while boring)... are listed as usual.
- Broken services are those that display 404 (and do not use a known hosting service), PHP or other errors (or they fail silently)... any of which prevent the use of the service as intended. They also include blank pages, empty dirs and neglected status notes. Presumably the operator is in limbo. Broken services are tagged with ' (reason) - Broken YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went broken)
- Services that automatically redirect to another service (such as by HTTP protocol or script), have their redirection destinations noted in their descriptions. These are tagged with ' - Redir YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went redir)
- Sites that are formally closed via announcement are tagged with ' - Closed YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went closed)
- Onion Hound - A search engine for hidden .onion sites on the Tor network. - DOWN 2014-07-13
- Darkpit Search Engine - Deep web search engine. [Down 5-1-2014]
- iPhone Tor - Your one-stop-shop for all iPhones. Clearnet Escrow Accepted. Down | 2014-07-25
- Onix Electronics iPhone 5s Superstore. SALE! Escrow accepted. Down | 2014-07-25
- Green Star Station -- Very small personal page with links to Tor, Duck Duck Go, and The Hidden Wiki. Quoting: Given the nature of the site, you may not reach it. Remember to take advantage when you find it online! Down | 2014-06-20
- OnionNews -- Biggest deep web news website, daily updates. Down | 2014-06-20
- TriPh0rce's Parlor This TriPh0rce's personal page (former admin of TriChan). Several interesting links up. Down | 2014-07-29*